10 Days 9 Nights
Meet with our representative at Cochin and transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon city tour of Cochin to visit Dutch Palace (Built by the Portuguese), Jew Town, the 1568 Jewish Synagogue, spice market, where the air is filled with the pungent smell of spices, St. Francis Church and Chinese fishing nets. The evening holds a show of Kerala's most popular classical dance. Overnight stay at hotel.
Cochin – Munnar
After breakfast drive to Munnar (4½ hours), the beautiful hill station of Kerala. Transfer to hotel on arrival. Spend the remaining day at leisure and enjoy picturesque landscapes. Visit the aromatic tea plantations or indulge in thrilling sport activities like paragliding. Evening transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, full day sightseeing in and around Munnar. Enjoy panoramic views of Anamudi, the highest peak of South India at 2695 m, is visible from Munnar. Visit the Christ Church and proceed for wildlife watching at Eravikulam National Park (16 km). Note: Park would be close from 01Jan to 28 Feb every year Continue to Rajamalai Hills lying adjacent to the park and stop by at Madupetty Dam, a famous picnic spot for boating and horse riding en route to Top Station.
Munnar - Thekkady/Periyar
After breakfast leave for Periyar in the morning (4 hours) and transfer to hotel on arrival. You may opt for a pleasant boat ride along the Periyar Lake in the evening. Enjoy watching varied birds and animals like tigers, elephants, wild boar, deer, etc. at the Periyar / Thekkady National Park. You can also visit a few tribal villages around Periyar and witness fascinating activities of tribals collecting honey from dangerous hill bees. Evening transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Thekkady - Kumarakom
After breakfast leave for Kumarakom (3½ hours) on day 5 of Kerala Tour Itinerary. Check in at backwater resort on arrival. Spend the rest of the day at leisure at the picturesque backwaters that form one of the major attractions of Kerala. Overnight at hotel.
Kumarakom - Alleppey
Enjoy the magic of backwater by going on a Houseboat (Kettuvallam) cruise across the backwaters. Spend the next 22 hours in your floating villa. Enjoy the backwaters of Kerala by getting a glimpse of the village life at close quarters; a unique and unforgettable experience. Enjoy the sunset & stay overnight on the houseboat. Breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Alleppey - Kovalam
Disembark from the houseboat at Alleppey and transfer to Kovalam. Check in to hotel near the beach upon arrival. Day free to spend at leisure on the beach. Enjoy playing with the golden sands or take a swim in the shallow water. A soothing sunbath is a perfect option to unwind. The more adventurous ones can enjoy thrilling beach sports. An Ayurvedic massage can also be availed (optional). Evening transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel. Kovalam Beach.
After breakfast, full day free to explore the beaches. Overnight stay at hotel.
Kovalam - Trivandrum - Kovalam
After breakfast drive to Trivandrum, arrive Trivandrum city tour of Trivandrum. The main attraction is Padmanabhaswamy Temple, one of the 108 pilgrimage sites for the Vaishnavites. The exquisite carvings on its 400 pillars is notable. Evening transfer to hotel. Afternoon free for leisure on beaches. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast transfer to airport / railway station / bus station to connect flight for your onward destination.
Best Places To Visit In Kerala. Alleppey – The Backwater Hot Spot. Munnar – Perfect For A Romantic Honeymoon. Kumarakom – One Of The Most Tranquil Places. Wayanad – The Land Of Heavenly Trails. Thekkady – For The Love Of Wildlife. Kovalam – For Some Beach Fun.
While you may be wondering about where all to head in the charming land of Kerala, getting to know about a few best ones is surely helpful before visiting. So, scroll down to know what all awaits you here!
Alleppey – The Backwater Hot Spot
Munnar – Perfect For A Romantic Honeymoon
Kumarakom – One Of The Most Tranquil Places
Wayanad – The Land Of Heavenly Trails
Thekkady – For The Love Of Wildlife
Kovalam – For Some Beach Fun
Vagamon – Solitude Guaranteed!
Bekal – Nothing Less Of Heaven On Earth!
Kozhikode – For Authentic Malabar Cuisine
Varkala – One Of Kerala’s Most Scenic Seasides
Kannur – The Picture Perfect Coastal Town
Kasargod – A Coastal Paradise In Kerala
Kizhunna Beach – For Complete Solace
Idukki – The True Gem Of Kerala
Munroe Island – For An Exciting Canal Cruise
Kavvayi Backwaters – The Stunning Backwater Landscape
Kuttanad – Rice Bowl Of Kerala
Thrissur – Experience Rich Cultural Heritage
Palakkad – A Nature’s Delight
· Accommodation as mentioned sharing basis and mentioned meal plan.
· All transportation will be organized by us through an dedicated air-conditioned vehicle with a professional driver.
· Breakfast is included in the package.
· Inner Line Permit (where necessery)0 and processing fees cost is included.
· Entry fees to the monuments and parks mentioned in the itinerary are included. But, any optional activities beyond entry fees are not included.
· Pickup and drop from Airport / Railway station/Bus station.
· All sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer.
· Driver allowance, Fuel charge, night halt, Interstate charges are included.
· Child below 5 yrs sharing same bed with parents will be complimentary and will be according to hotel rules.
· All personal expenses including all other activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Toll Tax, Parking, Road Tax Forest toll and Forest guard welfare fees are not included.
· Meals those not available on the itinerary.
· GST will be charged on the total cost.
· Camera fees and optional activity/service costs like Rafting, Trekking, Guide fees etc are not included in the package.
· Anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusions’ part.
· For Foreign Nationals, surcharges like national park entry fees, Protected Area Permit and mandatory guide fees are excluded.
Terms and Conditions
· Above rates are calculated on the basis of hotels mentioned.
· There is no HIDDEN charge, If someone asks for extra money during the journey, Please inform us. We will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our knowledge.
· Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment.
· In case of non availability of rooms in the mentioned hotels, this will be communicated to you and we will provide other options.
· Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system.
· The dedicated vehicle provided to you is only to serve you the itinerary. It is not at your disposal.
· As per local laws, outside vehicles are not allowed for local sightseeing. Therefore, we may have to arrange different local vehicle for sightseeing and we can’t assure about the quality of that vehicle as they provide vehicles as per their methods.
· Some region, roof carriers are not allowed in the vehicles. So, that we advised to bring luggage accordingly.
· We advise you to bring necessary clothes carry according to weather conditions (Woolen clothes, Jacket, Raincoat/Umbrella etc.)
· We suggest you to check reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
· The guest must carry photo identification like Passport, Voter ID Card or Driving License IN ORIGINAL at the point of check in at the hotel.
· The rates provided in the website are not final and it is subjected to change depending on the availability of given hotel rooms, availability of vehicles, revision on of hotel room rates and various other reasons. To get an accurate quotation, send us a query informing exact dates of the tour.
· The normal check-in time for a hotel is 2 PM, and normal check-out time for a hotel is 11 AM. · Thank you for choosing EXCELLENCY.TRIP wishing you happy holidays.