Himachal Pradesh with Amritsar
7 Days 6 Nights
Delhi - Shimla
Arrive Delhi airport train station and drive 365 km to Shimla. One of the most popular hill Resorts of the North. The town is situated at an altitude of 6810 ft, initially chosen as a sanatorium for invalid European officers, but soon developed into a big hill town and became the summer capital of the country. Upon arrival check in to the hotel for Overnight stay.
After having breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour of Shimla. Visit Kufri, Ridge Maidan, Mall Road and Christ Church. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Shimla – Manali
After having breakfast proceed drive 270 km for Manali. Manali is an important hill station of northern India and is the destination of thousands of tourists every year. Its cool atmosphere provides a perfect haven for the ones afflicted by the hot Indian summers. Besides offering quite a few places for sightseeing, Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking En- route visit Hanogi Mata Temple. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Manali - Rohtang Pass - Manali
Manali - Rohtang Pass - Manali
This morning you leave for the star attraction of this tour, Rohtang Pass. Have your breakfast and then start heading towards Rohtang Pass which is around 52 km from Manali. You really can’t afford to miss this place which is known as the ‘Highest Jeepable Road in the world’. The place is crowded by tourists all around the year. Here, you get to enjoy enthralling views of the snow capped mountains in chilly weather. You can enjoy activities such as skiing, skating and mountain biking. After enjoying some great time at this place, leave for Manali. Have a comfortable overnight stay.
Manali – Chamunda – Dharamshala
After breakfast, proceed drive 260 km for Dharamshala. En-route visit Chamunda Devi Temple. Check in to the hotel. Evening visit Budhist Monastry, Bhagsunag Temple, Enjoy the natural beauty of Dharamshala. Overnight stay at hotel.
Dharamshala - Amritsar
After breakfast 250 km drive to Amritsar. Strait on arrival visit Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh. In evening Bagha Border. Overnight stay at hotel.
Amritsar - Delhi
After breakfast this day you leave Amritsar and on reaching Delhi. The tour ends here. transfer you to the train station/airport for onward destination.
Welcome to best of Himachal Pradesh with Amritsar tour. Duaration 07 Days and 06 Nights, Trip type by Road. Start from Delhi end at Delhi.
Located in the northern part of India, Himachal Pradesh is a paradise for tourists and our Himachal tour package lets you explore this paradise at its best. Be it the splendid surroundings of Shimla, the magical mountains of Manali or the delighting down-hills of Dharamashala, this Himachal Tour Package take you to every beautiful corner of the place. Further, a short visit to Amritsar and its tourist charms like the Golden Temple and Jallianwala Bagh are a part of this six nights and seven days Himachal Tour Package.
· Accommodation as mentioned sharing basis and mentioned meal plan.
· All transportation will be organized by us through an dedicated air-conditioned vehicle with a professional driver.
· Breakfast is included in the package.
· Inner Line Permit (where necessery)0 and processing fees cost is included.
· Entry fees to the monuments and parks mentioned in the itinerary are included. But, any optional activities beyond entry fees are not included.
· Pickup and drop from Airport / Railway station/Bus station.
· All sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer.
· Driver allowance, Fuel charge, night halt, Interstate charges are included.
· Child below 5 yrs sharing same bed with parents will be complimentary and will be according to hotel rules.
· All personal expenses including all other activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Toll Tax, Parking, Road Tax Forest toll and Forest guard welfare fees are not included.
· Meals those not available on the itinerary.
· GST will be charged on the total cost.
· Camera fees and optional activity/service costs like Rafting, Trekking, Guide fees etc are not included in the package.
· Anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusions’ part.
· For Foreign Nationals, surcharges like national park entry fees, Protected Area Permit and mandatory guide fees are excluded.
Terms and Conditions
· Above rates are calculated on the basis of hotels mentioned.
· There is no HIDDEN charge, If someone asks for extra money during the journey, Please inform us. We will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our knowledge.
· Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment.
· In case of non availability of rooms in the mentioned hotels, this will be communicated to you and we will provide other options.
· Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system.
· The dedicated vehicle provided to you is only to serve you the itinerary. It is not at your disposal.
· As per local laws, outside vehicles are not allowed for local sightseeing. Therefore, we may have to arrange different local vehicle for sightseeing and we can’t assure about the quality of that vehicle as they provide vehicles as per their methods.
· Some region, roof carriers are not allowed in the vehicles. So, that we advised to bring luggage accordingly.
· We advise you to bring necessary clothes carry according to weather conditions (Woolen clothes, Jacket, Raincoat/Umbrella etc.)
· We suggest you to check reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
· The guest must carry photo identification like Passport, Voter ID Card or Driving License IN ORIGINAL at the point of check in at the hotel. The rates provided in the website are not final and it is subjected to change depending on the availability of given hotel rooms, availability of vehicles, revision on of hotel room rates and various other reasons. To get an accurate quotation, send us a query informing exact dates of the tour. The normal check-in time for a hotel is 2 PM, and normal check-out time for a hotel is 11 AM. · Thank you for choosing EXCELLENCY.TRIP wishing you happy holidays.