6 Days 5 Nights
Sightseeing Tour of Ahmedabad
On arrival in Ahmedabad, meet our representative, we will transfer you to your already booked hotel and assist you with the check in process. After check into the hotel, freshen up and get ready to leave for the sightseeing tour of Ahmedabad. We will visit the Gandhi Ashram next to the banks of the River Sabarmati. It is the place where Mahatma Gandhi set out on his Dandi March and has now been converted into a museum. You can witness the intricate carvings at the Hate Singh Jain Temple and marvel at the grand architecture of the Akshardham Temple here. Later return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day Second morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel and leave for Jamnagar by road approx 6 hours drive. En-route, visit the ancient and delightfully carved steep well. On reaching Jamnagar, check into the hotel. In the evening, you can visit the Bala Hanuman Temple. It is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records for the continuous chanting of 'Shri Ram, Jai Ram, Jai Jai Ram' by its devotees since 1964. Enjoy an overnight stay in the hotel in Jamnagar.
Jamnagar to Dwarka
Day Third in the morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel and leave by road for Dwarka approx 3 hours drive. On reaching Dwarka, check into the hotel. Post lunch, we will visit the Beyt Dwarka, believed to be the original abode of Lord Krishna and the famous 'Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple', which is home to one of the 12 Swayambhu Jyotirlingas in the world. Later, we will visit the Gopi Talav, the lake where Gopis are said to have reunited with Lord Krishna. Thereafter, we will visit the Rukmini Devi Temple, dedicated to the wife of Lord Krishna. Later, return back to the hotel to take pleasure of an in Dwarka.
Dwarka to Somnath
Forth Day after breakfast in the morning, drive to Somnath approx 5 hours we will proceed to visit Somnath. En-route, we will visit the famous Kirti Mandir in Porbandar, the Haveli in which Mahatma Gandhi was born. Now it has been converted into a museum. Also, we will visit the Sudama Temple, which is built to honour the friendship between Krishna and Sudama. On reaching Somnath, go to the Somnath Temple and Bhalka Tirth Temple, where Lord Krishna is said to have been accidentally shot in the foot. Enjoy an overnight stay in Somnath.
Somnath to Gir
Somnath to Gir National Park approx 1.5 hours drive and Enjoy Jungle safari in Gir Forest
Post breakfast in the morning, check out from the hotel and drive towards Gir. Sasan Gir is the famed place for Lion sightseeing and is well acknowledged as the only forest reserve in Asia for housing wild Lions,. Other animal species include the Sambhar, Spotted Deer, Nilgai and the Chausingha (the world's only four-horned antelope) can also be spotted in the forest. Even crocodiles can be seen in the reservoir and rivers flowing through the sanctuary. In the afternoon, we will go for a jungle safari in the National Park. Enjoy a night stay in Gir.
Gir to Ahmedabad
In the morning after breakfast, we will leave for Ahmedabad. Later, we will continue the journey towards the airport Railway station to catch the flight or train for your onward destination.
Top Attractions and Places to Visit in Gujarat
Ahmedabad Old City, Sun Temple, Modhera, Rani ki Vav (the Queen's Stepwell), Patan
Kutch Region, Dwarka, Marine National Park, Somnath, Gir National Park, Junagadh
Velavadar Blackbuck National Park, Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park
Shatrunjaya Hill Temples, Palitana
Gujarat is Positioned at the western shoreline of India and astounding tourist place, having impeccable cultural diversity and vivacity with spiritual as well as historic sites offering a unique taste of tourism to the explorers. It is a 6 Nights and 7 Days Gujarat tour that takes the traveller to visit some of the most intriguing places in Gujarat. The destinations covered in this tour package are Ahmedabad, Jamnagar, Dwarka, and Somnath, Gir.
The prominent attractions that come en route in the itinerary are Gandhi Ashram, Akshardham Temple, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple, Somnath Temple and Bhalka Tirth Temple, Jungle safari and lion sightseeing at Sasan Gir along with the road trip to Daman & Diu. The expedition takes the traveller to some breathtaking places such as Mahatma Gandhi's Ashram, Lord Krishna's Dwarka, and the Gir National Park to explore the prosperous ancient and contemporary heritage of the region.
· Accommodation as mentioned sharing basis and mentioned meal plan.
· All transportation will be organized by us through an dedicated air-conditioned vehicle with a professional driver.
· Breakfast is included in the package.
· Inner Line Permit (where necessery)0 and processing fees cost is included.
· Entry fees to the monuments and parks mentioned in the itinerary are included. But, any optional activities beyond entry fees are not included.
· Pickup and drop from Airport / Railway station/Bus station.
· All sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer.
· Driver allowance, Fuel charge, night halt, Interstate charges are included.
· Child below 5 yrs sharing same bed with parents will be complimentary and will be according to hotel rules.
· All personal expenses including all other activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Toll Tax, Parking, Road Tax Forest toll and Forest guard welfare fees are not included.
· Meals those not available on the itinerary.
· GST will be charged on the total cost.
· Camera fees and optional activity/service costs like Rafting, Trekking, Guide fees etc are not included in the package.
· Anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusions’ part.
· For Foreign Nationals, surcharges like national park entry fees, Protected Area Permit and mandatory guide fees are excluded.
Terms and Conditions
· Above rates are calculated on the basis of hotels mentioned.
· There is no HIDDEN charge, If someone asks for extra money during the journey, Please inform us. We will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our knowledge.
· Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment.
· In case of non availability of rooms in the mentioned hotels, this will be communicated to you and we will provide other options.
· Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system.
· The dedicated vehicle provided to you is only to serve you the itinerary. It is not at your disposal.
· As per local laws, outside vehicles are not allowed for local sightseeing. Therefore, we may have to arrange different local vehicle for sightseeing and we can’t assure about the quality of that vehicle as they provide vehicles as per their methods.
· Some region, roof carriers are not allowed in the vehicles. So, that we advised to bring luggage accordingly.
· We advise you to bring necessary clothes carry according to weather conditions (Woolen clothes, Jacket, Raincoat/Umbrella etc.)
· We suggest you to check reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
· The guest must carry photo identification like Passport, Voter ID Card or Driving License IN ORIGINAL at the point of check in at the hotel.
· The rates provided in the website are not final and it is subjected to change depending on the availability of given hotel rooms, availability of vehicles, revision on of hotel room rates and various other reasons. To get an accurate quotation, send us a query informing exact dates of the tour.
· The normal check-in time for a hotel is 2 PM, and normal check-out time for a hotel is 11 AM. · Thank you for choosing EXCELLENCY.TRIP wishing you happy holidays