6 Days 5 Nights
On arrival at Kolkata Airport/ Railway station, meet our representative who will transfer you to your already booked hotel. The evening is free at leisure for shopping. An overnight stay at the hotel in Kolkata.
Kolkata Local Sightseeing
After breakfast in the morning, we will leave for the complete day city tour of Kolkata and visit High Court Building, Oldest Catholic Church in Calcutta, Howrah bridge, Vidyasagar setu, National Museum, Victoria Memorial, Kali Mandir, etc. Thereafter, we will return back to the hotel for dinner followed by an overnight stay.
Trip to Gangasagar
Early in the morning after tea, we will leave for a full day excursion to Gangasagar where the Ganga drains into the sea. It is considered to be of great religious significant & explore the Kapileshwar Muni Ashram- it is one Punya Tirtha among five Punya Dhams. Later return back to Kolkata in the evening. On arrival in Kolkata, check in at the hotel and enjoy an overnight
Dakhineswar & Belurmath
After breakfast in the morning, we will visit Dakhineshwar & Belurmath by boat cruise on river Hoogoli to visit Ramakrishnan mission. Also, we will be visiting the popular Jain Temple. Thereafter, we will be visiting the Mother Teressa House- Nirmal Hirdaya. Afternoon is free for shopping on your own. Later return back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Kolkata.
Kolkata - Shantiniketan
In the morning after breakfast, we will board the train to Shantiniketan. It was founded in 1901 by Noble Laureate Shri Rabindra Nath Tagore who visualizes a perfect harmony of humanity with nature. Art gallery & museum are important to be seen. On arrival, get transfer to your pre-booked hotel. After lunch, we will visit the Santal villages. The evening is free at leisure for shopping. An overnight in the hotel in Shantiniketan.
Shantiniketan – Kolkata
After breakfast in the morning, we will explore Shantiniketan area & the open air classes, Visva Bharti Campus, Rabindra museum, Deep Park, Amarkuthi, Kantalikota (a place of small temple but mythological interest). Later, we will drive to Kolkata Airport/ Railway station to catch the flight or train for onward destination.
Famous Places to Visit in Kolkata
Park Street , New Market , Victoria Memorial , Mullik Ghat Flower Market, Howrah Bridge, Mother Teresa's Mother House , Dakshineshwar Kali Temple , Belur Math, Kumartuli ,South Park Cemetery , Old Chinatown , Kalighat Kali Temple. Kolkata is a culturally thriving city of West Bengal that rejoices human existence and is squalid and full of exquisiteness as well. Thus, it is renowned as city of joy as well. when the tour to this vivacious city is blended with touring serene and immaculate Gangasagar, the delight increases manifolds. The fascinating panoramas and relaxing calmness offered by Gangasagar make the tourists fall in love with nature and enchant them with a tour that remains etched in their minds forever. This 05 nights and 06 days itinerary takes the travelers to a congenial tour to Kolkata and tranquil Gangasagar. The tour makes the tourists drenched into nature's grandeur along with ancient traditions and architecture prevailing in spectacular land of Bengal.
· Accommodation as mentioned sharing basis and mentioned meal plan.
· All transportation will be organized by us through an dedicated air-conditioned vehicle with a professional driver.
· Breakfast is included in the package.
· Inner Line Permit (where necessery)0 and processing fees cost is included.
· Entry fees to the monuments and parks mentioned in the itinerary are included. But, any optional activities beyond entry fees are not included.
· Pickup and drop from Airport / Railway station/Bus station.
· All sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer.
· Driver allowance, Fuel charge, night halt, Interstate charges are included.
· Child below 5 yrs sharing same bed with parents will be complimentary and will be according to hotel rules.
· All personal expenses including all other activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Toll Tax, Parking, Road Tax Forest toll and Forest guard welfare fees are not included.
· Meals those not available on the itinerary.
· GST will be charged on the total cost.
· Camera fees and optional activity/service costs like Rafting, Trekking, Guide fees etc are not included in the package.
· Anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusions’ part.
· For Foreign Nationals, surcharges like national park entry fees, Protected Area Permit and mandatory guide fees are excluded.
Terms and Conditions
· Above rates are calculated on the basis of hotels mentioned.
· There is no HIDDEN charge, If someone asks for extra money during the journey, Please inform us. We will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our knowledge.
· Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment.
· In case of non availability of rooms in the mentioned hotels, this will be communicated to you and we will provide other options.
· Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system.
· The dedicated vehicle provided to you is only to serve you the itinerary. It is not at your disposal.
· As per local laws, outside vehicles are not allowed for local sightseeing. Therefore, we may have to arrange different local vehicle for sightseeing and we can’t assure about the quality of that vehicle as they provide vehicles as per their methods.
· Some region, roof carriers are not allowed in the vehicles. So, that we advised to bring luggage accordingly.
· We advise you to bring necessary clothes carry according to weather conditions (Woolen clothes, Jacket, Raincoat/Umbrella etc.)
· We suggest you to check reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
· The guest must carry photo identification like Passport, Voter ID Card or Driving License IN ORIGINAL at the point of check in at the hotel.
· The rates provided in the website are not final and it is subjected to change depending on the availability of given hotel rooms, availability of vehicles, revision on of hotel room rates and various other reasons. To get an accurate quotation, send us a query informing exact dates of the tour.
· The normal check-in time for a hotel is 2 PM, and normal check-out time for a hotel is 11 AM. Thank you for choosing EXCELLENCY.TRIP wishing you happy holidays.