5 Days 4 Nights
Welcome to Bhubaneswar. Checkin at Hotel. After Lunch visit of Parasurameshwar Temple, Mukteshwar Temple, Rajarani Temple and Lingaraj Temple. Bhubaneswar, the City of Temples once had 7000 temples and still around 500 temples are preserved. Overnight Stay at Bhubaneswar.
Bhubaneswar – Puri
Today we visit Khandagiri and Udaigiri Caves. Drive to Puri, on the way visit Chaushathi Yogini Temple and Dhauli Rock Edicts. The Caves of Udaigiri and Khandagiri dating back to 3rd Century BC are worth visit of the Sculptures of age old Artists depicting the Social life of the people of that age. Visit Pipli Artisan village. Evening free for shopping and beach visit. Overnight stay at Puri.
Puri – Konark
Today we visit Jagannath Temple - one of the major pilgrimage centres of India Second half we proceed to Konark Sun Temple. It attracts around one lakh devotee’s every day from all around the world. We visit Chhaitana Stone Carving Village and Chandrabhaga beach way back to puri..Overnight stay at Puri.
Puri – Chilika Lake
Today morning we visit Asia's largest brackish water lake at Chilika. On arrival enjoy boating at the lake to spot the wild Asiatic Irrawaddy Dolphins at the mouth of the Bay of Bengal and Chilika Lake.Way back to puri visit Alarnath Temple and Raghurjpur Patachitra Village.Overnight stay at Puri.
Departure from Bhubaneswar :
After breakfast in the morning check out from the hotel and proceed to Bhubaneshwar. En-route, visit Ratnagiri, Lalitgiri, Udaigiri and Nandan Kanan zoo. Thereafter, you will be dropped at your respective railway station/ Airport to board the train or catch the flight for your onward journey.
Odisha is highly popular among the travellers and covers the three most exquisite destinations of the state- Puri, Konark and Bhubaneswar. These destinations captivate the nerves of every tourist. Thus, this triangle of destinations is frequented by the tourists from all over the blue planet. A visit to the eastern triangle makes the tourists explore the affluent cultural heritage, famous temples, natural wonders, sea beaches and much more. The vibrant markets of Bhubaneswar and Puri are another likeable aspect.
Days Important areas visited during stay : - Bhubaneshwar - Puri - Konark - Puri - Chilika Lake – Bhubaneswar. This 04 Nights and 05 Days itinerary take the tourists spellbind and teeming with never to be forgotten memories.
· Accommodation as mentioned sharing basis and mentioned meal plan.
· All transportation will be organized by us through an dedicated air-conditioned vehicle with a professional driver.
· Breakfast is included in the package.
· Inner Line Permit (where necessery)0 and processing fees cost is included.
· Entry fees to the monuments and parks mentioned in the itinerary are included. But, any optional activities beyond entry fees are not included.
· Pickup and drop from Airport / Railway station/Bus station.
· All sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer.
· Driver allowance, Fuel charge, night halt, Interstate charges are included.
· Child below 5 yrs sharing same bed with parents will be complimentary and will be according to hotel rules.
· All personal expenses including all other activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Toll Tax, Parking, Road Tax Forest toll and Forest guard welfare fees are not included.
· Meals those not available on the itinerary.
· GST will be charged on the total cost.
· Camera fees and optional activity/service costs like Rafting, Trekking, Guide fees etc are not included in the package.
· Anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusions’ part.
· For Foreign Nationals, surcharges like national park entry fees, Protected Area Permit and mandatory guide fees are excluded.
Terms and Conditions
· Above rates are calculated on the basis of hotels mentioned.
· There is no HIDDEN charge, If someone asks for extra money during the journey, Please inform us. We will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our knowledge.
· Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment.
· In case of non availability of rooms in the mentioned hotels, this will be communicated to you and we will provide other options.
· Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system.
· The dedicated vehicle provided to you is only to serve you the itinerary. It is not at your disposal.
· As per local laws, outside vehicles are not allowed for local sightseeing. Therefore, we may have to arrange different local vehicle for sightseeing and we can’t assure about the quality of that vehicle as they provide vehicles as per their methods.
· Some region, roof carriers are not allowed in the vehicles. So, that we advised to bring luggage accordingly.
· We advise you to bring necessary clothes carry according to weather conditions (Woolen clothes, Jacket, Raincoat/Umbrella etc.)
· We suggest you to check reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
· The guest must carry photo identification like Passport, Voter ID Card or Driving License IN ORIGINAL at the point of check in at the hotel.
· The rates provided in the website are not final and it is subjected to change depending on the availability of given hotel rooms, availability of vehicles, revision on of hotel room rates and various other reasons. To get an accurate quotation, send us a query informing exact dates of the tour.
· The normal check-in time for a hotel is 2 PM, and normal check-out time for a hotel is 11 AM. · Thank you for choosing EXCELLENCY.TRIP wishing you happy holidays.