6 Days 5 Nights
On arrive at Srinagar transfer to hotel. After check in proceed to sightseeing including Shankarachary temple, Pari Mahal, Chasma - e - Shahi & Mughal Gardens. Overnight stay at houseboat.
Srinagar - Sonmarg
After morning breakfast take a ride to Shikara on the lake Its one of the most peaceful & relaxing aspects in Kashmir. Later you will be driven for full day excursion trip to Sonmarg.
Sonamarg (Meadow of Gold) – It is a place of enthralling beauty, lies in Sindh Valley, streamed with flowers, surrounded by mountains and perched at an altitude of 2690 m above sea level. Visited less frequently by tourists, it has as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a clear sky. It is a quiet alpine retreat surrounded with sycamore, silver birch, fir and pine trees and the last halt on the Kashmir side for the drive from Srinagar to Leh. It is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lakes.
After having your lunch at local restaurant, feed your cameras with the picture of magnificent view of mountains. You can enjoy Horse ride at Sonmarg (Optional). Afternoon drive back from Sonmarg to Srinagar. Overnight stay at houseboat.
Srinagar - Gulmarg
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg, it is also famous for world longest cable car. This distance of 60 kms will covered in approx 2 hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather permits. The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek upto Khilangmarg which can be covered in about 3 to 4 hrs or enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Known as (Gondola). Later visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewelry ornaments. Overnight stay at hotel.
Gulmarg – Pahalgam
Gulmarg – Pahalgam
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam. On arrival at Pahalgam check in at hotel. Later enjoy the nature and admire the beauty of this calm place and be in awe of the serene surroundings. Also visit “Valley of Shepherds”. One can also enjoy a pony ride to nearby places like Chandanwadi (on a direct hire basis) or if you are an avid nature lover you may take pleasure in a peaceful walk along the River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes also & is the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast at hotel full day free for your own activity. We recommend an excursion of the renowned Chandanwari and Betaab valley. You can hire a pony for these excursions. Carry a picnic basket if possible. Return back to your hotel in the evening. Enjoy the surroundings of Pahalgam on foot. Dinner will be served at your hotel.
Pahalgam – Srinagar
After breakfast drive to Srinagar. On arrival transfer to airport / railway station for your onward destination.
Tour and services end here.
Best place to visit Kashmir is: Srinagar, Gulmarg, Sonamarg, Leh, Kupwara, Kathua, Kargil, PulwamaPahalgam, Hemis, JaKishtwar, Jmmu City, Kishtwar, Doda, Poonch, Anantnag,,,
Kashmir is nothing short of a paradise for lovebirds. Cosseted in the splendors of nature, love casts a spell in the air of this paradise. The backdrop of snow-capped peaks and the carpet of blooming alpine flora makes Kashmir an irresistible honeymoon destination. Our honeymoon tour package in Kashmir gives you the pleasure of riding on a Shikara in Srinagar, walking in the Meadow of Gold at Sonmarg, enjoying skiing adventure at Gulmarg and sighting the virgin natural delights at Pahalgam. All this simply adds an extra-ordinary charm to the honeymoon period.
· Accommodation as mentioned sharing basis and mentioned meal plan.
· All transportation will be organized by us through an dedicated air-conditioned vehicle with a professional driver.
· Breakfast is included in the package.
· Inner Line Permit (where necessery)0 and processing fees cost is included.
· Entry fees to the monuments and parks mentioned in the itinerary are included. But, any optional activities beyond entry fees are not included.
· Pickup and drop from Airport / Railway station/Bus station.
· All sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer.
· Driver allowance, Fuel charge, night halt, Interstate charges are included.
· Child below 5 yrs sharing same bed with parents will be complimentary and will be according to hotel rules.
· All personal expenses including all other activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Toll Tax, Parking, Road Tax Forest toll and Forest guard welfare fees are not included.
· Meals those not available on the itinerary.
· GST will be charged on the total cost.
· Camera fees and optional activity/service costs like Rafting, Trekking, Guide fees etc are not included in the package.
· Anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusions’ part.
· For Foreign Nationals, surcharges like national park entry fees, Protected Area Permit and mandatory guide fees are excluded.
Terms and Conditions
· Above rates are calculated on the basis of hotels mentioned.
· There is no HIDDEN charge, If someone asks for extra money during the journey, Please inform us. We will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our knowledge.
· Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment.
· In case of non availability of rooms in the mentioned hotels, this will be communicated to you and we will provide other options.
· Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system.
· The dedicated vehicle provided to you is only to serve you the itinerary. It is not at your disposal.
· As per local laws, outside vehicles are not allowed for local sightseeing. Therefore, we may have to arrange different local vehicle for sightseeing and we can’t assure about the quality of that vehicle as they provide vehicles as per their methods.
· Some region, roof carriers are not allowed in the vehicles. So, that we advised to bring luggage accordingly.
· We advise you to bring necessary clothes carry according to weather conditions (Woolen clothes, Jacket, Raincoat/Umbrella etc.)
· We suggest you to check reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
· The guest must carry photo identification like Passport, Voter ID Card or Driving License IN ORIGINAL at the point of check in at the hotel.
· The rates provided in the website are not final and it is subjected to change depending on the availability of given hotel rooms, availability of vehicles, revision on of hotel room rates and various other reasons. To get an accurate quotation, send us a query informing exact dates of the tour.
· The normal check-in time for a hotel is 2 PM, and normal check-out time for a hotel is 11 AM. · Thank you for choosing EXCELLENCY.TRIP wishing you happy holidays.