6 Days 5 Nights
As you touchdown in Chennai by the means of rail/air , you will be escorted from their onwards by our executive, who will also assist you with checking in at the hotel and then take you out for a splendid sightseeing tour visiting the very famous Santhome Church, Kapaleeswarar Temple and through the scintillating sand of Marina Beach. Overnight stay in Chennai.
CHENNAI / KANCHIPURAM / MAHABALIPURAM
As the sun rises you can kickstart your day by a good breakfast and a drive to Kanchipuram visiting the spiritually blessed Kailasanatha Temple, Ekambaranathar Temple, Vaikunda Perumal Temple. After which you can head to Mahabalipuram to witness the Shore Temple, Rathas, Arjuna’s Penance and end up staying overnight in Mahabalipuram.
MAHABALIPURAM / PONDICHERRY
Start this sunny day with healthy breakfast after which you advance to Pondicherry. As you reach Pondicherry, check-in at the hotel and then after some rest take a tour to Manakula Vinayagar Temple, Handmade Paper Factory and Aurbindo Ashram. Overnight stay in Pondicherry.
PONDICHERRY TO TANJORE/ THANJAVUR
After an early breakfast, drive to Tanjore which is renowned as the ‘Rice Bowl of Tamil Nadu.’ On your way you will visit the highly revered Gangaikonda Cholapuram. Once you reach Tanjore, check into your hotels and later visit the World Heritage, Brihadeeswarar Temple. The museum and art gallery at the Tanjore palace are lined up for a visit after the temple. Overnight stay in Tanjore.
TANJORE / TRICHY / MADURAI
Depart after having breakfast and set foot into the ancient city of Madurai, Tamil Nadu. While travelling, visit the Srirangam Ranganathaswamy Temple and Jambukeswarar Temple at Trichy. Thereafter continue your journey to Madurai and check-in to your hotel for an overnight stay
MADURAI / CHENNAI
After breakfast drive to Chennai. On arrival at Chennai, we will transfer you to railway station / airport for your onward destinations. Tour and Services ends here.
Glimmering like a jewel in the treasure trove of South India, Tamil Nadu is that one state where you will see all your worries fading away. The state is endowed with the beauty of Chennai, the largest city and capital of Tamil Nadu and this is the exact place from where your journey commences. Along with its beautifully sculpted temples like Kapaleeswarar Temple, Kailasanatha Temple, Seashore Temple, museums, ashrams and palaces, Tamil Nadu welcomes you for a once in a lifetime experience. Tour My India offers a perfect 5 nights 6 days Tamilnadu tour package curated especially with all things nice that you would not like to miss once here. We try the best in our capacity to come forth with travel packages that are brimful with best of accommodation, food and all the exceptional services you would wish for, in your tour. So come and sojourn in the state that is best known for an impeccable experience through temples like Madurai Meenakshi Amman, Jambukeshwara and Brihadeeswara Temple as you visit Madurai, Kanchipuram and Thanjavur.
· Accommodation as mentioned sharing basis and mentioned meal plan.
· All transportation will be organized by us through an dedicated air-conditioned vehicle with a professional driver.
· Breakfast is included in the package.
· Inner Line Permit (where necessery)0 and processing fees cost is included.
· Entry fees to the monuments and parks mentioned in the itinerary are included. But, any optional activities beyond entry fees are not included.
· Pickup and drop from Airport / Railway station/Bus station.
· All sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer.
· Driver allowance, Fuel charge, night halt, Interstate charges are included.
· Child below 5 yrs sharing same bed with parents will be complimentary and will be according to hotel rules.
· All personal expenses including all other activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Toll Tax, Parking, Road Tax Forest toll and Forest guard welfare fees are not included.
· Meals those not available on the itinerary.
· GST will be charged on the total cost.
· Camera fees and optional activity/service costs like Rafting, Trekking, Guide fees etc are not included in the package.
· Anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusions’ part.
· For Foreign Nationals, surcharges like national park entry fees, Protected Area Permit and mandatory guide fees are excluded.
Terms and Conditions
· Above rates are calculated on the basis of hotels mentioned.
· There is no HIDDEN charge, If someone asks for extra money during the journey, Please inform us. We will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our knowledge.
· Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment.
· In case of non availability of rooms in the mentioned hotels, this will be communicated to you and we will provide other options.
· Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system.
· The dedicated vehicle provided to you is only to serve you the itinerary. It is not at your disposal.
· As per local laws, outside vehicles are not allowed for local sightseeing. Therefore, we may have to arrange different local vehicle for sightseeing and we can’t assure about the quality of that vehicle as they provide vehicles as per their methods.
· Some region, roof carriers are not allowed in the vehicles. So, that we advised to bring luggage accordingly.
· We advise you to bring necessary clothes carry according to weather conditions (Woolen clothes, Jacket, Raincoat/Umbrella etc.)
· We suggest you to check reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
· The guest must carry photo identification like Passport, Voter ID Card or Driving License IN ORIGINAL at the point of check in at the hotel.
· The rates provided in the website are not final and it is subjected to change depending on the availability of given hotel rooms, availability of vehicles, revision on of hotel room rates and various other reasons. To get an accurate quotation, send us a query informing exact dates of the tour.
· The normal check-in time for a hotel is 2 PM, and normal check-out time for a hotel is 11 AM. · Thank you for choosing EXCELLENCY.TRIP wishing you happy holidays.