4 Days 3 Nights
After arriving at the Goa airport / railway, get in touch with our representative who will assist you with a smooth transfer to the beach resort. Enjoy a boat cruise on the Mandovi River in the evening. This is followed by your return to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Enjoy your breakfast and then ride your way towards North Goa. There are a few beaches in North Goa which are very popular including Baga Beach, Dona Paula, Calangute and Miramar. You can visit these beaches and have a great time by visiting them. Other places where you can have a great time include Fort Aguada and the old churches in Old Goa. This is followed by a return to the resort in the evening for an overnight stay.
Start the day with a delicious breakfast and make your way towards the beaches of South Goa from North Goa. Some of the popular attractions that you will visit include Santa Durga Temple, Colva Beach and Mangeshi Temple, along with a few other places. Return to the resort for dinner and overnight stay.
After enjoying your breakfast in the morning, complete your check-out formalities at the hotel. Ride to the airport / railway station to board the flight / train for back home.
Goa Tour Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
Destination Covered: Goa - North Goa - South Goa - Goa
Goa is undoubtedly the top honeymoon destination of couples all over the world. Its picturesque beaches with their silky golden sands and magnificent views provide the best setting for couples looking to have a good time on their Goa Honeymoon Tour. The beaches of Goa are categorized as North Goa and South Goa beaches. However, they are quite different from each other. While the beaches in North Goa including Vagator Beach, Baga Beach and Anjuna Beach, among others, are famous for hosting the most electrifying parties in town, those in South Goa like Butterfly Beach and Majorda Beach are quiet and great for those looking to have a relaxing day at the beach. However, regardless of whether you spend time in North Goa or South Goa, you will find romance, excitement and adventure in plenty.
Note : This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
• Guided trip to Fort Aguada and Old Goa churches
• Guided trip to Mangeshi Temple, Santa Durga Temple and Colva Beach
• Boat cruise on the Mandovi river
• Indulge in water sports- snorkeling, scuba diving and others.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
· Accommodation as mentioned sharing basis and mentioned meal plan.
· All transportation will be organized by us through an dedicated air-conditioned vehicle with a professional driver.
· Breakfast is included in the package.
· Inner Line Permit (where necessery)0 and processing fees cost is included.
· Entry fees to the monuments and parks mentioned in the itinerary are included. But, any optional activities beyond entry fees are not included.
· Pickup and drop from Airport / Railway station/Bus station.
· All sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer.
· Driver allowance, Fuel charge, night halt, Interstate charges are included.
· Child below 5 yrs sharing same bed with parents will be complimentary and will be according to hotel rules.
· All personal expenses including all other activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Toll Tax, Parking, Road Tax Forest toll and Forest guard welfare fees are not included.
· Meals those not available on the itinerary.
· GST will be charged on the total cost.
· Camera fees and optional activity/service costs like Rafting, Trekking, Guide fees etc are not included in the package.
· Anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusions’ part.
· For Foreign Nationals, surcharges like national park entry fees, Protected Area Permit and mandatory guide fees are excluded.
Terms and Conditions
· Above rates are calculated on the basis of hotels mentioned.
· There is no HIDDEN charge, If someone asks for extra money during the journey, Please inform us. We will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our knowledge.
· Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment.
· In case of non availability of rooms in the mentioned hotels, this will be communicated to you and we will provide other options.
· Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system.
· The dedicated vehicle provided to you is only to serve you the itinerary. It is not at your disposal.
· As per local laws, outside vehicles are not allowed for local sightseeing. Therefore, we may have to arrange different local vehicle for sightseeing and we can’t assure about the quality of that vehicle as they provide vehicles as per their methods.
· Some region, roof carriers are not allowed in the vehicles. So, that we advised to bring luggage accordingly.
· We advise you to bring necessary clothes carry according to weather conditions (Woolen clothes, Jacket, Raincoat/Umbrella etc.)
· We suggest you to check reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
· The guest must carry photo identification like Passport, Voter ID Card or Driving License IN ORIGINAL at the point of check in at the hotel.
· The rates provided in the website are not final and it is subjected to change depending on the availability of given hotel rooms, availability of vehicles, revision on of hotel room rates and various other reasons. To get an accurate quotation, send us a query informing exact dates of the tour.
· The normal check-in time for a hotel is 2 PM, and normal check-out time for a hotel is 11 AM. · Thank you for choosing EXCELLENCY.TRIP wishing you happy holidays.