Best of Europe
12 Days 11 Nights
On arriving in London, the capital of the United Kingdom, meet our tour manager who escorts you to one of our listed hotels. Check-in at the hotel and rest and relax in the cozy comfort of its room. In the night you may take a leisurely walk to explore this amazing city. Enjoy delicious Indian dinner at one of the Indian restaurants. After dinner return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
London – Holland
Today in the morning after enjoying a buffet breakfast embark for a guided tour of London accompanied by an English speaking guide. The major tourist attractions to be covered in this guided tour are Hyde Park, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace, the Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Piccadilly Circus, River Thames etc. After the visit enjoy a hot Indian meal in the lunch. One of the prime attractions to visit while being in London is the Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum. The museum is world famous for preserving largest collection waxworks of famous personalities. Later in the day indulge in shopping visiting some of the famous shopping stores like Selfridges, Marks and Spencer’s and many other present on the Oxford Street. After shopping board a ferry to reach Holland. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay on the ferry.
Next day in the morning after enjoying a continental buffet on the ferry, disembark the ferry to board a coach to reach Madurodam to observe most of Holland in miniature showcasing the minutest of details on a 1:25 scale. Also visit the Wooden shoe factory along with the cheese farm. Being at the cheese farm factory see the how cheese is made along with a chance to savor some amount of cheese. Now next we move to Amsterdam. On reaching Amsterdam, first enjoy feasting on delectable hot Indian meal at lunch. Later in the day embark on a visit to the Royal Palace, War Memorial and Niewekerk present at the Dam Square situated in the heart of Amsterdam. Later enjoy a journey to Brussels for visiting the site of legendary Mannekin Pis Statue and the famous Grand Place. Enjoy a joyride to the beautiful St. Michale’s Church stop midway to visit Antwerp for a photo shoot. In the evening enjoy a hot Indian dinner later being driven back to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
The next day after enjoying a continental buffet breakfast, drive to visit the glamorous city of Paris. The city is known for its fashion houses elegant avenues, art museums and the majestic monuments. On reaching Paris check-in at one of our listed hotels. Rest and relax in the comfortable surroundings of your hotel room. Later move out to explore the beautiful city of Paris. In the afternoon enjoy an Indian lunch. In the evening get ready to attend the impressive Lido Show which is famous for music and dance extravaganza. After enjoying the show, return to the hotel for a comfortable night show.
On the 5th day you have the options to choose from. You can either spend the morning at leisure or embark on an action packed day at the Disney Park or Disney Studio, popular attractions of Europe. At the Disney Park enjoy various fun rides and at the Disney studios watch the stunning stunt shows, explore the real live sets where movies are created and even watch a film being made. After lunch enjoy exploring the beautiful Paris being accompanied by an English speaking local guide. The prime tourist attractions to visit in Paris are Arc de Triomphe, the Opera House, Champs Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Concorde Square etc. The next tourist attraction to visit is the famous Eiffel Tower which provides for a splendid aerial view of the beautiful city of Paris followed by a romantic Seine cruise while visit various historical monuments present at the bank of the river Seine. In the evening enjoy an Indian dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Post Continental breakfast, check out from the hotel and sit back and relax in the coach to enjoy a scenic drive to Switzerland. Upon reaching Switzerland, check-in at one of our listed hotels. Rest and relax in the cozy comforts of your hotel room for the day. Enjoy Indian cuisines for lunch. In the evening take a leisurely walk to explore the alluring city of Switzerland. Later return to the hotel for a lavish Indian dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
On the 7th day of the tour may spend the morning at leisure or enjoy an Alpine excursion to the wonderful world of the Jungfraujoch situated at an altitude of 3454 mts. Board the ‘Cogwheel’ train to the reach Jungfraujoch. Enjoy this excursion to the wonderful world of eternal ice and snow. After the visit, sit back in the coach to enjoy a drive to the beautiful town of Lauterbrunnen. Later in the day enjoy a visit to the Ice Palace set at the top of the longest glacier in the Alps. Also enjoy a visit to the Sphinx. At the lunch enjoy hit Indian food being served. Also visit the mesmerizing Interlaken, a beautiful city situated between the two lakes. Later return to the hotel to relax in the cozy comfort of its room. In the evening enjoy sumptuous dinner and retire for the night at the hotel.
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel to board a coach to reach Pisa. Visit the Square of Miracles at Pisa. Another world famous attraction to visit in Pisa is the leaning tower. In the afternoon, savor the delicious Indian cuisines in lunch. After lunch drive straight to Florence, the capital of Tuscany. Upon reaching Florence, check-in at one of the listed hotels. After straightening your backs, head to a guided city tour being accompanied by an English speaking local guide to visit the prime attraction of Florence. The major attractions to visit include Duomo, the Baptistery with its gates to Paradise, the Campanile along with Piazza Michelangelo featuring an impressive statue of David. After enjoying lavish Indian dinner retire for the night at the hotel.
Post breakfast, sit back in to coach and drive straight to Rome. As you reach Rome, check-in at one of our listed hotels. After resting for a while, move out from the hotel to explore the beautiful city of Rome. Take on a guided tour to Rome being accompanied by an English speaking guide. Also explore Vatican City the smallest city of the world. During the expedition to these cities enjoy exploring the holy basilica of St. Peter’s featuring beautiful artistic and architectural masterpieces by Bernini and Michelangelo. Next head to visit the Colosseum, the place is known for its gladiator fights. The prime attractions to visit in Rome include the Victor Emmanuel monument on Piazza Venezia, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Circus Maximus is known for its chariot races, the ancient ruins of Roman Forum etc. Later in the evening drive back to the hotel to enjoy dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast, drive to Venice. As you reach Venice walk down to the pier and board a private boat that will take you to St. Mark’s Square, the heart of the traditional city of Venice. Later get accommodated at one of our listed hotels in Venice. This wonderful lagoon city has always left its visitors spellbound. Enjoy sailing over the Guidecca Canal while observing the alluring water of the Adriatic Sea. The prime attractions to visit include the site of the Basilica, Campanile, Doge’s Palace and Bridge of Sighs. Another attraction to visit is Murano Glass Showroom. In the evening after enjoying a delicious Indian dinner move towards your room for a comfortable sound sleep.
Innsbruck, Austria / Munich, Germany
This morning post breakfast, enjoy a dramatic drive to mesmerizing Austria. On reaching Austria visit the Maria Theresien Strasse and the Golden Roof. You may even enjoy a stroll on the Cobblestone pathways to feel the old world charm of Europe. The majestic Alps in the backdrops make for a perfect photo op with picture postcard featuring Alps in the backdrops. Later in the day leave for Munich, one of the liveliest places of Europe. As you reach Munich, unshoulder your luggage at one of our listed hotels. After relaxing for a while, leave the hotel to visit the major tourist hotspots in Munich including the Olympic Stadium, Old and New Town Hall, Gothic Frauenkirche and the 1,000-foot-high Television Tower. In the evening enjoy a sumptuous dinner along with a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
In the morning after breakfast, transfer to airport to fly back home marking the end of this splendid journey. Return home with cherished memories of Europe.
Best of Europe
Duration: 11 Nights / 12 Days, Destination Covered: London – Holland - Amsterdam - Paris - Switzerland - Pisa - Rome - Venice - Innsbruck - Munich. The Best of Europe is a memorable trip to the magical land of Europe. This meticulous designed itinerary takes you to visit the enchanting castles, alluring landscapes, vivid culture while you traverse through the idyllic places. Enjoy being in Switzerland which is surrounded by the snow-capped mountains. The trip to these beautiful countries of Europe allows you to explore the narrow cobblestone street, frescoed houses and fountains. Discover the old world charm of Europe and explore the rich culture and heritage of these countries.
• Sightseeing tour of the major tourist attractions of London covering Hyde Park, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace, the Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Piccadilly Circus, River Thames etc.
• Visit Madame Tussaud’s wax museum
• Visit Madurodam, Holland in miniature.
• Guided tour of the Wooden shoe factory along with the cheese farm being at the Madurodam.
• Embark on a visit to the Royal Palace, War Memorial and Niewekerk present at the Dam Square situated in the heart of Amsterdam
• Joyride to the beautiful St. Michale’s Church
• Visit Antwerp for a photo shoot.
• Sightseeing tour of the prime tourist attractions of Paris are Arc de Triomphe, the Opera House, Champs Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Concorde Square etc.
• Visit the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower, in Paris.
• Enjoy romantic Seine cruise in Paris.
• Chance to experience the glamour of the famous Lido Show.
• Chance to enjoy a fun filled trip to Euro Disney in Paris.
• Chance to cherish an experience to be on Top of Europe - Jungfraujoch.
• Visit Mt. Titlis in the world’s first revolving cable car.
• See the Leaning Tower of Pisa – one of the wonders of the world.
• Guided city tour of Florence
• Sightseeing tour of the prime attractions in Rome include the Victor Emmanuel monument on Piazza Venezia, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Circus Maximus is known for its chariot races, the ancient ruins of Roman Forum etc.
• Visit the magnificent St. Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican City.
• Visit the Murano glass showroom in Venice.
• See the Golden Roof and Maria Theresien Strasse in Innsbruck.
• Visit the famous Swarovski Crystal showroom.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We customize holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could customize a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable International tour.
• Airfare charges.
• Applicable Airport taxes.
• Visa Charges
• Tips to driver and guides locally.
• All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
• Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs).
• Any expenses of personal nature.
• Travel insurance charges.
• Personal extras.
• Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
• GST-Goods and service tax.
• All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
• Terms and Conditions
• Above rates are calculated on the basis of hotels mentioned.
• • There is no HIDDEN charge, If someone asks for extra money during the journey, Please inform us. We will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our knowledge.
• • Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment.
• • In case of non availability of rooms in the mentioned hotels, this will be communicated to you and we will provide other options.
• • Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget/star and through our feedback system.
• • The dedicated vehicle provided to you is only to serve you the itinerary. It is not at your disposal.
• • As per local laws, outside vehicles are not allowed for local sightseeing. Therefore, we may have to arrange different local vehicle for sightseeing and we can’t assure about the quality of that vehicle as they provide vehicles as per their methods.
• • Some region, roof carriers are not allowed in the vehicles. So, that we advised to bring luggage accordingly.
• • We advise you to bring necessary clothes carry according to weather conditions (Woolen clothes, Jacket, Raincoat/Umbrella etc.)
• • We suggest you to check reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
• • The guest must carry photo identification like Passport, Voter ID Card or Driving License IN ORIGINAL at the point of check in at the hotel.
• • The rates provided in the website are not final and it is subjected to change depending on the availability of given hotel rooms, availability of vehicles, revision on of hotel room rates and various other reasons. To get an accurate quotation, send us a query informing exact dates of the tour.
• • The normal check-in time for a hotel is 2 PM, and normal check-out time for a hotel is 11 AM. • Thank you for choosing EXCELLENCY.TRIP wishing you happy holidays.
• Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour. Please note that the rates are subject to availability at the time of booking. This is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.